Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sketchbook Entry 95 - May 12

Close up of final painting. Painted in Photoshop CS2 with a round brush, no opacity the only adjustments I make to a round brush is in the Brush presets. I start with size jitter on pen pressure in shape dynamics to get the draft down. When I start to lay down color I shut off the shape dynamics and click on other dynamics and set opacity jitter to pen pressure. Also checked is smoothing. Let me know if this sounds confusing.

I paint on technically 2 layers. Top layer is the actual painting and bottom layer is bg color. I approach a digital painting like a real painting for the most part in order to maintain discipline and not rely on many layers....just paint, don't make it complicated, have fun b/c your the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment