Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Humming bird Color study

I'm always testing new ways to colors and sketch.  Lately my go to is Prismacolor pencils and this might be my first real piece of art on Canson tracing paper. I'm super happy with the results.  I can blend well and add into a little bit. This has been a fun discovery when thinking through tattooing a piece as far as what colors to use.  I also put this on top of a brown clipboard. I noticed to contrast was what I been looking for and it might even be closer to how a tattoo could look on skin rather than just having a white background. I also noticed that I prefer working on a hard surface rather than smooth or on a drawing pad when doing an actual piece of art. The lights did bleach out some of the color in the flower   I think it looks a little flat in the pic. But you get the jist.

No comments:

Post a Comment